martedì 6 aprile 2010

Get me

what do u do when someone u care about treats u bad? what do u u do when u find out that someone thinks something bad about u? I have about 3 best friends, and I found out that one of them is being untrue towords me. She basicaLLy said that she's so much better off me. That I am boring, she doesn't like to have me around. So, it's aLready the second time that something like this happends, and I just can't understand the whoLe point. I mean, I was offended by this and she answeared me that we are long time friends and it's not like she doesn't care about me, or love me. So..why aLL this? She was trying to make me laugh or make me enjoy the party that Thursday?? Oh, she was? Because I didn't notice that! We were both hanging around, with absoLuteLy nothing to do. We were both bored. What she was trying to do? I think that she was onLy trying to hook up with her classmate. I never thought that something like this couLd happen. Of course she was happier when I left! She couLd hug him, and kiss him! Go on girL! Let that morom fooL u once again! I love u, u know I do, but i get mad because he's tricking u and mostLy 'cause U DON'T UNDERSTAND ME. Why? I repeat it: if u don't like me, just stop talking to me. If I'm too boring, pLease just leave me aLone! It'LL hurt, but at least we'LL stop fighting once a month. Please, just think about it. But who am I kidding? u wiLL never read this.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento