venerdì 9 aprile 2010

pagina di diario (everybody's changing..)

Tutti stanno rapidamente cambiando. Beh, forse non proprio tutti tutti, ma quasi. V. is hanging with a different crew, but she claims that nothing has changed and she loves me the same cause she knows me from a very long time. Even thought I'm boring(or that's what things look like). T. has made a lot of new experiences and knew a lot of new people. My role in her life is definetely not the same anymore. That hurt me very much in the past, but now..seriously, who cares? I'll leave u out a bit. Even the girls of my class are all in a let's-stay-together mood. But I can't fake it. I'm not like them, I don't like the things that they like. And I can't help to think that in a couple of months I may not see them anymore. If all goes well. And so why do I have to spend time and energies trying and trying to create a relationship? I don't see the point.
Everybody's changing. But it's not like the song. Everybody's changing BUT me. And I feel exactly the same. Shouldn't I change too?
Maybe.
I don't like who I am sooo much. But a thing or two aren't so bad.
So..?
If everybody's changing, what can I do about it? Changing is often a good thing. But I feel like I'm beeing left behind. I wish that everything stayed the same. No problem, no worries.
Ma tutti stanno cambiando e anke l'ultima persona rimasta se stessa cambierà presto. E io rimarrò l'unico bruco in mezzo a tante stupide vanitose farfalle.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento